Protecting your family, finances and future.
Day-to-day life is complicated enough all on its own. So when you’re facing the extra stress of a critical illness, you’re better off when you can keep your financial worries to a minimum.
A supplemental health insurance policy can help you protect your family, finances and future in your time of need. Washington National Critical Solutions
offers benefits you can use to pay for the expenses associated with a critical illness diagnosis and treatment.
Did you know?
- Men have nearly a 1-in-2 lifetime risk of developing cancer. Women have a 1-in-3 lifetime risk.
- This year, 8.5 million Americans will suffer a heart attack.
- Every 40 seconds on average, someone in the u.s. has a stroke.
- The total overall cost of cancer in 2010 was estimated at $263.8 billion.
- The estimated total cost of coronary heart disease was $177.1 billion in 2010.
- The estimated total cost of stroke for 2010 was $73.7 billion.